At present share, it for windows 10 is the best app to share and transfer the media within no time. It offers some notable features which make it one of the most desired apps for the users. Another reason is it lets the user share the files for cross-platform also. So it is just a brief. And if you are excited to know more about SHAREit for pc, then you are at right place as we will share all the details about SHAREit for windows 10 with the sharing and downloading guide. Before we move to technical steps, first take a look at brief intro about it.
SHAREit Windows 10 download is an app that let the user transfer the files faster compared to NFC or other apps. Before the SHAREit, the only method to transfer the files was via mail, Bluetooth or USB. The USB can affect your system with malware or virus, but SHAREit is the safest way. This app works based on Wi-Fi Direct methods.
The user can share videos, music, GIF, meme, photos, files, etc. and you will be amazed after knowing that from the past ten years, it is one of the most downloaded apps of google play. More than 1.5 billion users have download this app until now, and the number is still increasing.
SHAREit for PC helps the user to share all the files between devices. But to get it either you have to download the setup from the official site or get the .exe file.
Download Shareit On Windows 10
There are two methods; one is from the official website, Microsoft store or apk.
To download it from the official website here is the link:
To download it from Microsoft store here is the link:
To download apk file, here is the link:
How To Install SHAREit on Windows 10?
The installing process is quite simple. To download the apk file, here are the steps:
- First, download the apk file from the above link.
- Now go to download folder and find the apk file from it.
- Double click on the file and follow the on-screen instruction.
- Click yes or allow when it shows pop up menu.
- Finish the installation process and enjoy the app.
Windows 10 is the latest version, and the apk file is for both 32-bit and 64-bit computers.
If you download the app from Microsoft store then you don’t have to follow the above step as it will automatically download the app on your Windows 10. And if you download from the official site, then you have to follow the above step as they are almost the same.
Requirements For File Sharing With SHAREit
Although there are no particular requirements, you have to take a look at some basic prerequisites before you start transferring files.
Your pc or laptop and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. To do it, you have to connect router on your pc so that it can create a direct access point from and your smartphone can connect to the direct access point.
How To Connect Shareit To Transfer The Files And Documents: Steps For Transferring Files With SHAREit
To connect the device to the pc, one has to open the app on pc and scan the barcode via smartphone and once the code is scanned your smartphone is automatically connected to the pc. Now choose the file and transfer it from any device to any device. The step by step guide is here:
- Go to the SHAREit app on your PC.
- Now you can see Show QR code, and Click on it.
- As you can click on it, you can see the QR code on the screen.
- Now open the SHAREit app on your device.
- On the upper left corner, you can see three vertical points. Click on it.
- Now you can see some options, click on the Connect to PC.
- Click on the Scan to Connect, and the camera of the app will open. Now scan the code, and it will automatically connect to the PC. Now choose the file and start sharing.
So it is all about SHAREit for windows 10 with download and installation guide. Hopefully, it is useful to you. What do you think about it? Share it with us. Thank you!